How do I join a broadcaster's event and ask them questions?
The VOKLE Team
posted this on February 03, 2011 17:14
1) Locate the event you want to join on our front page or from this list of upcoming events. Please note that if the broadcaster has made the event you'd like to join "hidden" they will need to send you the event's specific URL, as it will not appear on the front page or in the list of upcoming events.
2) Once you arrive at the event's page, the event application will automatically load and expand.
3) You don't need to be logged in if you'd just like to watch the event, but if you click the "Ask Question" button or type something in the Text Chat module, you'll be prompted to log in.
4) From this login window, you can sign in with your email/password combo, with Twitter, or with Facebook. You can also opt to register a new account if you're brand new to Vokle.
5) Now that you're logged in, you just need to wait for the host to begin the event! In the meantime, you can view some of their most popular clips from previous events in our Highlighted Clips player.
6) Once the host starts their event, their live video feed will appear in the broadcast area. At this point, feel free to click the red “Ask Question” button to the left.
7) Upon clicking the “Ask Question” button, you can then choose to ask a Text question or a Live Video question.
8) For both live video and text questions you will be prompted to type out your question. To submit a live video question you'll also get a chance to make sure your webcam is set up to your liking.
9) Then just click the red “Submit” button. Your question won't be broadcast the moment you submit it; instead, it's added to the host's question queue and they can choose to take it at any point during their event.
We hope you enjoy this new and interactive format!