The VOKLE Team
posted this on November 14, 2011, 15:03
If you are reaching out to us about bugs, tech issues or problems please be sure to try the following before contacting us:
• Refresh the page
• Try using a different browser
• Check our support page for common issues, many problems have already been addressed.
If you have done this and the problem persists, be sure to include all of the the following information when reaching out:
• The date and time of the incident, and a link to the exact event or recording (if it's ended)
• Users and Roles: All relevant details about who was hosting, screening, or any other roles that are important to the issue. If you were an Attendee, say so.
• Hardware: Let us know what type of computer, webcam (built-in or external), browser etc. you were using
• Step-by-Step: To get to the root of the problem, especially issues involving setting up, joining the events, etc. we need a step-by-step explanation of what you did and where the problem arose.
• What exactly the problem is, including screenshots if applicable, and information about similar incidents if it's occurred more than once
Remember, more details are better!
Support Software by Zendesk